Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Paramore - Misery Business Final Riot Tour DVD + Lyrics

Paramore - Misery Business Official Song. This is Audio Only. From The Final Riot Tour DVD. I do not own the copyright of this video. nor the soundtrack use in this. For entertainment purpose only. just wanna share to all.. I'm in the business of misery, Let's take it from the top. She's got a body like an hourglass, it's ticking like a clock. It's a matter of time before we all run out, When I thought he was mine she caught him by the mouth. I waited eight long months, She finally set him free. I told him I couldn't lie he was the only one for me. Two weeks and we caught on fire, She's got it out for me, But I wear the biggest smile. Whoa, I never meant to brag But I got him where I want him now. Whoa, it was never my intention to brag To steal it all away from you now. But God does it feel so good, Cause I got him where I want him now. And if you could then you know you would. It's gonna just feel so... It just feels so good. Second chances they don't ever matter, people never change. Once a whore you're nothing more, I'm sorry, that'll never change. And about forgiveness, we're both supposed to have exchanged. I'm sorry honey, but I passed it up, now look this way. Well there's a million other girls who do it just like you. Looking as innocent as possible to get to who, They want and what they like it's easy if you do it right. Well I refuse, I refuse, I refuse! Whoa, I never meant to brag But I got him where I want him now. Whoa, it was never my intention to brag To steal it all away from you now. But God does it feel so good, Cause I got him where I want him right now. And if you could then you know you would. It's gonna just feel so... It just feels so good. I watched his wildest dreams come true Not one of them involving you Just watch my wildest dreams come true Not one of them involving... Whoa, I never meant to brag But I got him where I want him now. Whoa, I never meant to brag But I got him where I want him now. Whoa, it was never my intention to brag To steal it all away from you now. But God does it feel so good, Cause I got him where I want him now. And if you could then you know you would. It's gonna just feel so... It just feels so good. More Infos: "The Final RIOT!" is a live CD and DVD that documents the band in their most intimate moments on tour, with exclusive interviews, full access behind the scenes and on the bus, at soundcheck, at rehearsals, and more. On top of the all access documentary footage, an entire 15 song live set was filmed at the Chicago stop of The Final RIOT! Tour, for what the band has called their best show ever. Join millions of Paramore fans around the world as they experience The Final RIOT! Download Song Link : Message Me Hayley Williams, Josh Farro, Jeremy Davis, Zac Farro Full Performance Buy the DVD now, click here: http://store.fueledbyramen.com/albumview.asp?idproduct=68896 Visit The Official Site Of Fueled By Ramen Records. http://fueledbyramen.com I do not own the copyrigt of this video nor claim to anything use in this. No intention of copyright infringement or violation. Just wanna share to all. Informations about the DVD: Deluxe Packaging: * Comes in a Paramore road case style o-card. * CD and DVD discs come in a softpack sleeve. * Includes a 36 page full color book with photos from The Final RIOT! Summer Tour 2008. * Includes a collectible laminate from The Final RIOT! Summer Tour 2008. * Includes exclusive bonus DVD video content, plus all of the live footage and documentary footage available on the standard DVD. * CD includes a full 15 song set of live audio, recorded on the August 12th, 2008 Chicago stop of The Final RIOT! Summer Tour 2008. * DVD includes the full 15 song live show from the August 12th, 2008 Chicago stop of The Final RIOT! Summer Tour 2008, along with "40 Days of RIOT!", the Paramore documentary from director Brandon Chesbro. Join Paramore on The Final RIOT! Summer Tour 2008 from start to finish, and experience all of the adventures along the way. * Total DVD running time - 1 hour, 56 minutes, 57 seconds Bonus DVD Content: * "40 MORE Days of RIOT!" - Director's Cut footage / outtakes from the "40 Days of RIOT!" documentary * Exclusive music video for "Let The Flames Begin" * The Final RIOT! photo gallery w/ exclusive photos Live Tracklist: (Of The CD/DVD) 1. Born For This 2. Thats What You Get 3. Here We Go Again 4. Fences 5. crushcrushcrush 6. Let The Flames Begin 7. When It Rains 8. My Heart 9. Decoy 10. Pressure 11. For A Pessimist, Im Pretty Optimistic 12. We Are Broken 13. Emergency 14. Hallelujah 15. Misery Business

Author: MangaCMN
Keywords: Paramore Rock Alternative Power Pop Final Riot DVD CD Album Chicago Concert Revived Cover New Version Not Acoustic St Paul MN at the State Fair. Crush HQ High Quality All we know is falling with Jack's Mannequin Paper Route Phantom Planet Official Music Interview Lyrics Trailer Teaser Twilight Decode Caught Myself
Added: November 25, 2008

No comments: