Friday, January 9, 2009

Storm (스톰) - Kitty MV

On Arirang Pops In Seoul.Here is the music video to my second favorite girl group Storm!I don't care if they aren't that popular, or thattheir song doesn't sound that good, to me they areawesome, their song is great and addicting, and they areall very cute & sexy, and have a lot of talent.This song's beat is really good, it's soo great, I love it!!and the chorus is catchy "I, I really don't understand why!"Give them a try if you don't know them, and also give thema chance, I am hoping that they come back this year.It's kind of hard for me to have a favorite member cause theyare all great, but im gonna have to go with Jung Hee, I love her!Other members are YeRin, DaYoung, JungMin, and Rani.Enjoy & Comment! =D+SUBSCRIBE+~*Rate*~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gTKu_88_Dg
Category: Music
Tags:
storm kitty stormy yerin dayoung jungmin junghee rani 다영 라니 예린 정민 정희 music video kpop korea iBP Entertainment Sony BMG arirang pops in seoul
Added: January 9, 2009

No comments: