Monday, February 23, 2009

♪ ★ Candy Pop ★ ♪ Amuto x Kutau [Shugo Chara] Full version~ For my 800+ subs!

● Please watch in High Quality! ● Hey guys, I made a backup account,I would really appreciate if you added/subbed me there too please! http://www.youtube.com/user/xbbipink - thanks !! ^-^ ● I want to dedicate this video to my 800+ subs, thanks guys for your support,means a lot to me! :) ● Woot! Can't believe I finally finished this !! x_x Well, it wasn't supposed to be finished actually, but since after I uploaded my MEP part on October I've got several requests for a full version of this video.. so here it goes. ^^ It really took me LONG time, because of the annoying masking.. and yeah, I did cut the song! ^^" Gomen, but Candy Pop is actually 5 min + long, and honestly I would have killed myself if I had to make it that long , omg, I don't even want to think about that.. xD Hope you will still enjoy it tho ! ^-^ Uh by the way, the MEP part I made was about Amu x Ikuto x Utau, but now I sorta added Kukai too.. ♥ Kya! Well, this video can be random (maybe?), but I tried to make it look like this : Amu and Ikuto,sick of Utau bugging their smexy moments (XD) all the time (mwhaha I'm so mean), try to hook her up with Kukai, so yeah Amuto and Kutau ftw ! xD -Utau is perplexed tho, LOL- Ok , thats all for now! xD Sorry if it's not my best, but I really wanted to finish it .. gah it's been months since I started this! ^^ Hope you like it !! ♥ ● VIDEO INFO ●Anime : Shugo Chara ●Song : Candy Pop ●Couple : Amu x Ikuto x Utau x Kukai [Amuto,Kutau] ●Program Used : Sony Vegas 8, Particle Illusion 3 ● Please rate and comment~ ^-^ ________________________________________ ● DISCLAIMER All my videos are purely fan made. I DO NOT own any of the music, anime, footage or scenes I use. They belong to their rightful owners. I am not making any profit from the videos. NO copyright infringement intended! ________________________________________ ♥ Thanks for watching,rating, subscribing,and all your support ♥

Author: xbbypink
Keywords: Shugo Chara Candy Pop Amu Ikuto Amuto Utau Kukai Kutau Anime Manga Amv Music Video
Added: February 22, 2009

No comments: