Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cross Knee Release Improvements: No Sub-hand Support. Knee Lock Idea from Redke71, ExDiva69

I saw Shelly's tutorial pop into the in-box this morning before work. I didn't have time to watch it then--but I got to work on her suggestions as soon as I got home Friday night. Karol had also suggested pulling the knee lock tighter by grabbing the foot of the crossed knee to tighten the lock against the pole. Shelly demonstrated the move in her tutorial. On my first cross knee release video, I was holding onto the pole behind my back for support when lowering into the move. On this video, I do manage to let go without ever touching the pole--an ab back into the pole sit. My goal was to do a LEFT/RIGHT combo--do the move on each side of the body, with an ab-up in between , then ab-up to a sit, then dismount. I think I could probably try the move a little higher. Problem is, the pole is so short and I slde down so much that by the time I start the move, I'm only two feet off the ground! So even though I think I could hang down further and straighter, I've got to manage to stay high up on the pole when starting the move. MUSIC CREDIT: J. LANG SCOTT WAVES TO APRIL'S SALTY GRACE DANCE MIX From the CCMixter Website. This song can't be used for a commercial purpose, but is freely available under the Creative COmmons License. Joel

Author: Poledancefan
Keywords: Poledancefan Pole Dance Cross Knee Release Illinois CCMixter Forest Park OPRF KB9EVA
Added: February 27, 2009

No comments: