Sunday, February 22, 2009

Fischerspooner: Sweetness

This is the first song off of the album #1 titled Sweetness. This one of Fischerspooners greatest songs in my opinion! I do not own this song, it belongs to Fischerspooner and is a copyright of Captial records. Lyrics are a copyright of http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/f/fischerspooner/sweetness.html Violence Paints the sky Was a fearsome joy Shooting blazing bursting Now Im pouring sweetness That I served inside Was this profusion And [wanted] it fills me up Was this profusion And [wanted] it fills me up And I going And Im coming in now And I feel it Cannot be nowhere now And I go Here I am Where I go? I Cannot say You are me and you are where I am You smashed a hornets nest They swarm around inside They hope to seek revenge Slowly suffocate In a bliss fragrance my core atomises Deep in me gardenias bloom (Pop!) For you Splendid confusion Hornets swarm inside Pounds against refusion Splendid confusion And I'm going And Im coming in now And I feel it Cannot be nowhere now And I go Here I am Where I go? I Cannot say You are me and you are where I am

Author: Johhnyboy8
Keywords: electronic dance music
Added: February 21, 2009

No comments: