Saturday, February 21, 2009

Kenny Herrera - Here I Am - Official Music Video (HQ)

Official Music Video for "Here I Am". Taken from the new Kenny Herrera CD, A Different Corner. Visit http://www.myspace.com/mysterieskennyherrera for more. Lyrics: Here I am, before you And I don't know what to do I have had the worst day And I don't know what to say I failed you and I feel bad How could I have failed my dad You came to earth to die for me And that's how it had to be To the cross you went that day And my debt you were to pay So now I'm gonna make the stand I shout to you here I am Here I am, here I am Do with me as you wish I don't want to live like this Without you another day So all I have to say is Here I am So light my way Cause I don't want to fail you today You are my lord, you are my king And for you I wanna sing Hear my prayer, hear my song Let me worship all day long Hear my shout to you my king Hear my prayers, hear me sing Here I am Do with me as you wish I don't want to live like this Without you another day So all I have to say is Here I am, here I am Here I am Do with me as you wish I don't want to live like this Without you another day So all I have to say is Here I am

Author: SunsetRecordsMusic
Keywords: Kenny Herrera Here Am Official Music Video Different Corner Sunset Records HQ High Quality Christian Pop
Added: February 20, 2009

No comments: