Friday, February 27, 2009

Nightmare Interveiw on Hey Hey Hey with English Subtitles!

Okay so I found the version with Spanish subs and I just translated that so don't blame me if they're wrong! I did my best and I don't speak any Japanese! Histugi is so funny in this interveiw! I love this show! Rate and comment! Please and Thank you! Enjoy! Ph yea...the copyright stuff...so I don't own Nightmare (duh) and I don't own Hey Hey Hey! or anything else...I just subbed it so i supposed i own that...virtually...well no really...okay thanks! "1" is the interviewer with hair and "2" is the bald one 1: Naitomea! 1: What did you do? (motions to Hitsugis piercings) Do all you guys like this? Do you think hes stupid? Sakito: No, of course not (waves his hand) 1: What is all this? You have so much! What?? You even have one up here! (Hitsugi sticks out his tongue) 2: All this yet Histugi has still not said a word 1: Well, in order to get here, I guess you had other jobs (before Naitomea)? Band: Yes, Yes 1: And what did you do? (to Hitsugi) Hitsugi: I worked in a bread factory. 1: What jobs would you do at a bread factory? Hitsugi: Well, there are various things. I worked about 13 hours a day from the afternoon until the next morning. Like, peeling bananas the entire night. 1: Why? Histugi: There is this dessert that uses bananas. 1: How did you use bananas? Histugi: It was a banana with a cream filling. 1: Then you would peel bananas for this? Hitsugi: Yea, probably more than 1000. 2: wow! Thats impressive! 1: Yes! 2: And how do you feel about bananas after you peeled 1000 of them? I couldnt imagine. Histugi: Well, before I could normally eat a banana plain but now I cant. And also, at the factory there was a machine that mixed the cream (does the hand gesture). Like this and I would watch it for 13 hours. 1: Wait, why? Histugi: Sometimes the cream clumps and the machine mixer gets stuck (does hand motion) so you have to watch it. When it does get stuck, you stop the machine and scrape the cream and then start it again. 2: Oh I see! 1: What about the other members? What did you do? Yomi: I worked in a pizza parlor. 1: Ahh, pizzaand what about you? Sakito: UmmIm not sure Im allowed to talk about it here. 1: Why not? Perhaps you used dark sunglasses in your job. Skaito: What? No! 2: He used makeup! Makeup! 1: What? Oh makeup! Ni-ya: I worked in a 24 hour convenience store. 1: Ahha convenience store. How about you? Ruka: I was a door to door vendor. 1: *laughs* what did you sell? Ruka: Baby muscles (the seafood) 2: Baby muscles?? Ruka: For exampleI would ring the intercomoben the box of baby muscles and sayWould you like to buy one 2: Ahhh! You are in the right place because I was just looking for some baby muscles! Now I dont have to look anymore! Well you guys had to do a lot of jobs and you worked a lot, right? Band: Yes! 1: Now you get to live without a part-time job! Histugi: Ah.the problem is the next song 1: Well you guys are popular right now. You have to write a new song to stay at the top! *Hitsugi makes a cute growl face* 1: They dont know what to think about that 2: When you peel too many bananas youll slip okay...yarggg....this is taking forever to upload....so i'll just keep on typing until it's done...wow...maybe not since i don't have anything left to say,,,,,bye bye! Enjoy!

Author: forXtheXjunk
Keywords: naitomea nightmare eng english subs subtitles hey heyX3 visual kei jrock visualkei japanese rock music ruka sakito ni ya niya ni-ya hitsugi yomi ナイトメア ni~ya translations sub subtitle
Added: February 26, 2009

No comments: