Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hit It And Quit It

Footage is from October 08 when I smashed my face on the pavement as a result of smoking a joint on the way to work (hence the bruisage). I resolved to quit for a few days and Ive since not done a clean spell longer than 2 weeks until now.. Right now I'm having a clean spell as my guy's gone walkabouts however I have tonnes of old footage to edit so watch this space! Featuring George Clinton & Parliament Funkadelic - Hit It And Quit It Editing music: Arctic Monkeys - Favourite Worst Nightmare Thanks for watching!! See purple cows at http://uk.youtube.com/STONEDPIMP86 PEACE AND LOVE XX

Author: STONEDPIMP86
Keywords: 420 stoner humor smoking pipe weed joint blunt chillum cannabis marijuana pot cool music rock punk pop random shit stoners stoning getting high
Added: February 28, 2009

No comments: