Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ne-Yo - Mad (Acoustic Cover - Timothy Moloi)

JAMES FRANK MUSIC PRESENTS TIMOTHY MOLOI - THE YOUTUBE SESSIONS Timothy's original pop album launching 24 May 2009. Featuring some of the most accomplished musicians in South Africa, Timothy Moloi presents his own treatment of some of our favorite songs - Katy Perry, Jonas Brothers, One Republic, Stevie Wonder - even Frank Sinatra! ALL SESSIONS: Produced by James F. Bassingthwaighte Recorded at Undahaus Recording studios, Johannesburg by Robin Walsh Video by Marcus Thatcher THIS SESSION: Timothy Moloi sings Michael Bester plays acoustic guitar Lesley Selles plays Cor Anglais Guitar arranged by Michael Bester Cor Anglais arranged by James F. Bassingthwaighte LYRICS: She's starin' at me, I'm sittin', wonderin' what she's thinkin'. Mmmmm Nobody's talkin', 'Cause talkin' just turns into screamin'. Ohhh... And now is I'm yellin' over her, She's yellin' over me. All that that means Is neither of us is listening, (And what's even worse). That we don't even remember why were fighting. So both of us are mad for... Nothin' Nothin' Nothin' But we won't let it go for Nothin' Nothin'. This should be nothin' to a love like what we got. Ohhh, baby... I know sometimes It's gonna rain... But baby, can we make up now 'Cause I can't sleep through the pain Girl, I don't wanna go to bed (Mad at you), And I don't want you to go to bed (Mad at me). No, I don't wanna go to bed (Mad at you), And I don't want you to go to bed (Mad at me) Ohhh no no no... Oh baby this love ain't gonna be perfect, (Perfect, perfect, oh oh). And just how good it's gonna be. We can't fuss and we can't fight Long as everything alright between us Before we go to sleep. Baby, we're gonna be happy. I know sometimes It's gonna rain... But baby, can we make up now 'Cause I can't sleep through the pain Girl, I don't wanna go to bed (Mad at you), And I don't want you to go to bed (Mad at me). No, I don't wanna go to bed (Mad at you), And I don't want you to go to bed (Mad at me) Ohhh no no no...

Author: TimothyMoloi
Keywords: NE-YO MAD TIMOTHY MOLOY ACOUSTIC COVER MICHAEL BESTER GUITAR COR ANGLAIS
Added: March 2, 2009

No comments: