Saturday, February 28, 2009

Namie Amuro - ALL FOR YOU (Karaoke)

WATCH IN HIGH QUALITY Namie Amuro's ALL FOR YOU PV Karaoke subbed Credit: Hip-Pop Palace Download at the Hip-Pop Palace forums here: http://namiepalace.myfreeforum.org/about70.html (Forum Membership required) And before anyone asks, the beginning song is NEW LOOK by, who else, Namie Amuro. Don't waste comment space or my time asking me such a painfully obvious question. A real Namie fan should know. Please PM me to ask any questions about the videos. I just attach these 20-second credit videos to keep people from stealing them and uploading them into their own accounts. I CAN SEND ANYONE ANY OF THE MP3 SONGS OF THE SUBBED VIDEO VIA EMAIL, DO NOT WASTE COMMENT SPACE ASKING.

Author: AsiaOtaku15
Keywords: Namie Amuro All For You Karaoke
Added: February 27, 2009

No comments: