Sunday, March 1, 2009

Is Aron A Lying B*tch? Or A Preacher Of Truth?

This is an interactive video. Similar to what Charlestrippy did (I know he made a good video idea FOR ONCE). I'm going to tell ten stories or random facts about me, and you have to guess which ones I'm lying or telling the truth about (put your answers in the comment section). Get all ten right and I'll private message you myself and congratulate you. I don't think any of you will get all ten right though!! 10 Stories - True or False? 1. I have been hand cuffed, arrested, and taken to jail, more than once. My dad even had to bail me out the second time I was arrested. Yet at the same time, I have no criminal record. Oh yeah, I may be bad, but Im just that good. 2. I live in Hawaii and surf all the time. We have the greatest beaches here, and it is so warm that a person doesnt even need a swimsuit to swim in our waters. In the end there is nothing like a nice hot relaxing day at the beach. 3. Im a partner for a company called match2blue, which features myspace profiles and myspace groups in their program for the iphone. Which means my group and profile is going to be featured on their program for the iphone. 4. I drive vehicles for a livng. Yeah thats right, all types of makes and models too, from: Nissans, Toyotas, Saturns, Chevys, Lincolns, Fords, Pontiacs, Buicks, GMCs, Cadillacs, Infinites, Dodge, Chrsylers, Jeeps, Hondas, VWs, and Subarus. I even have the potential to drive higher end vehicles like Mercedes, BMWs, Hummers, Landrovers, and Jaguars, although I havent yet because Im not in the right locations. 5. I secretly owned a pet Ferret named Lucky when I was a kid. I named him that because he was.. Lucky. He survived many near death experiences and I had him as a pet for ten years until he finally passed one day. God bless you Lucky! 6. I have a red blood cell disorder called mild beta thalassemia. It is a hereditary blood disease in which a genetic defect results in reduced rate of synthesis of one of the globin chains that make up hemoglobin. My red blood cells are abnormally shaped, and I have less oxygen flowing through my body, which causes me to be out of breath faster and get tired a lot easier. Yet I still work 50 hours a week, make videos, and play sports. How do I do it? Mental toughness and will oh and Im lucky not to have major beta thalassemia or else Id be screwed. 7. I helped design a billboard that was posted in Hawaii for a cruise ship once. Before the Superferry existed, there were many other popular cruise ships such as the L.A Steamship, which was the ship I designed the billboard for. 8. Did you know they actually modeled Napoleon Dynamite after me? To be fair, actor Jon Hedor already has a dopey voice like mine, but why else do you think I sound and act so similar to Napoleon Dynamite? Because they used me to create his character, thats why! Fox even agreed to pay me five cents for every DVD of Napoleon Dynamite which was sold. Now I know five cents isnt much, but it sure added up as Napoleon Dynamite was a huge hit after it was shown at film festivals. 9. My internet videos have been featured on YouTube, MetaCafe, Revver, LiveVideo, MySpace, Ebaumsworld, and ThatGuyWithTheGlasses. Out of all the front page features, or just features, ThatGuyWithTheGlasses feature gave me the most video hits. It is ironic that the smaller website brought me more viewers. But hey thanks ThatGuyWithTheGlasses and friends! 10. I had a ghost experience once. One night when I was sleeping in my living room alone, I heard someone crying and sobbing outside of my window. I thought it was my imagination, but it got louder and louder. The crying was that of a baby or young child, and it was so loud that the dogs across the street heard it and started barking. I woke my parents up, but when they came down stairs they saw and heard nothing. When they went back to bed the crying started again. I had the balls to look outside my window, and thankfully didnt see anything. But as soon as I looked away the crying got extremely loud and something was pounding on my window, and soon all my windows were pounding as if someone was running through all my windows hitting them. I was so scared that I decided to pray to God to protect and save me and my family. As soon as I prayed to God, the crying and sobbing immediately stopped, and I never heard it again. Stalk me on twitter... oh wait actually please don't! http://twitter.com/ForFun808 Instead of stalking me just add me as a friend on MySpace http://www.myspace.com/aronz Intro Music by: Mushy - Moca http://freesound.iua.upf.edu/usersViewSingle.php?id=528100 Every other song in the video by http://www.partnersinrhyme.com *All music used with permission.

Author: ForFun808
Keywords: ForFun808 Aron Ching charlestrippy lie to me liar game interactive win prize free sxephil fox news lying cheating games
Added: February 28, 2009

No comments: